Susanna’s Savory Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup dried thyme
- 1/3 cup onion granules
- 1/3 garlic granules
- 2/3 cup salt
- 1/3 cup dried ginger powder
- 1/3 cup powdered turmeric
- 1 tsp cayenne.
Mix together, then store in a labeled jar or sprinkle top container.
Ideas for use:
- Sprinkle on chicken, pork chops, etc before baking.
- Add a tsp to homemade soup for an all in one seasoning
- Sprinkle on stir fried rice and vegtables
- Sprinkle on fried potatoes
Our Puppy Waiting List is FullThanks to all of you who put down deposits and got on our puppy waiting list. We really appreciate the confidence you have place in us. Until further notice we are no longer taking puppy deposits. Our waiting list is full, and we are...
If you are looking for registered Kiko goats near South or North Dakota, you might be in luck! … As much as I love my registered Kiko goats, we don’t wish to give up our milk goats. So…
19 Cowdog Commands!I have had several people ask me for a list of the Cowdog commands David uses. It is finally here! I've compiled 19 of the most common commands David uses to communicate with our Hangin Tree Cowdogs.This is not a "secret language" that dogs are...