Susanna’s Savory Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup dried thyme
- 1/3 cup onion granules
- 1/3 garlic granules
- 2/3 cup salt
- 1/3 cup dried ginger powder
- 1/3 cup powdered turmeric
- 1 tsp cayenne.
Mix together, then store in a labeled jar or sprinkle top container.
Ideas for use:
- Sprinkle on chicken, pork chops, etc before baking.
- Add a tsp to homemade soup for an all in one seasoning
- Sprinkle on stir fried rice and vegtables
- Sprinkle on fried potatoes
Our dogs showed nicely at the 2023 HTCA Futurity, winning prize money, buckles, saddles, and some new titles. Learn more about our dogs here!
Check out these puppy photos! Dagley’s Annie is a Grandma. Her daughter, Bonnie, just raised her first litter of puppies. Annie’s legacy continues!
Upcoming Dog Clinic! You are invited to join us for a two-day Cowdog Clinic and Playday for stock dogs! There is a limited number of slots, with up to two dogs per handler. We hope to keep it fun with everyone having a chance to work with their dogs and gain knowledge...